Winter Weather Preparedness
When the temperature begins to drop and winter is on the way, it's important to make sure your organization is prepared. Winter weather can cause problems for your facility and your vehicles. Even in places that are normally in a warmer climate should be prepared for lower-than-average temperatures should they occur.
Preparedness guides and resources
See how you can prepare and protect your organization from winter weather by viewing the materials below.
- IBHS Winter Ready Guide
- Prepare for Winter Weather
- CM Sensor® System Protects You
- Avoiding Icy Slips and Falls
- Protect Your Roof From Snow Collapse
- Winterize Air Conditioning Units
- Avoid Frozen Pipes This Winter
Step up your winter weather preparedness with the following resources.
- Winter Storm & Freeze Preparedness Plan
- Prevent Frozen Sprinklers Before Temperature Drop
- Prevent Roof Damage from Heavy Snow and Ice