Apply today to participate in the Information Technology Scholars Program
Deadline April 14, 2023
In partnership with Northcentral Technical College (NTC) and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, and MKE Fellows and Lakeland University, Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., based in Merrill, is proud to offer the Information Technology Scholars Program.
- About the Program:
- Provides financial assistance to graduating high school seniors aspiring for a career in information technology. The following programs are available:
- Enroll in a computer science-related course of study at Northcentral Technical College. Upon completion of this program, then transfer with the approval of Church Mutual to complete a bachelor's degree in an IT program at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- Enroll in a computer science-related course of study at Lakeland University.
- OR - Students at NTC, UW Stevens Point, or Lakeland University that have successfully completed one year of school.
- In exchange for the education assistance provided, participants agree to work in Church Mutual's Information Technology Department on a part-time basis while in school, and upon graduation, transition to full-time employment, serving one year for every one year (minimum two semesters) of financial assistance provided.
- To Qualify:
- Prospective participants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Our Goal:
- Church Mutual is dedicated to developing a well-educated workforce through the Information Technology Scholars Program.