100% PAID TUITION
Apply today to participate in the Information Technology Scholars Program
In partnership with Northcentral Technical College (NTC) in Wausau and the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I., based in Merrill, is proud to offer the Information Technology Scholars Program.
- About the Program:
- Supports the educational goals of students in pursuit of careers in information technology.
- Provides financial assistance to graduating high school seniors aspiring for a career in information technology and enrolling in a computer science-related course of study at Northcentral Technical College. Upon completion of this program, students then transfer with the approval of Church Mutual to complete a bachelor's degree in an IT program at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.
- In exchange for the education assistance provided, participants agree to work in Church Mutual's Information Technology Department on a part-time basis while in school, and upon graduation, transition to full-time employment, serving one year for every one year (minimum two semesters) of financial assistance provided.
- To Qualify:
- Prospective participants must meet all eligibility requirements found here.
- Our Goal:
- Church Mutual is dedicated to developing a well-educated workforce through the Information Technology Scholars Program.