CM CARES : Religious Scholars Program
Giving the Religious Leaders of Tomorrow a Helping Hand Today
As part of our mission to Protect the Greater Good, Church Mutual Insurance Company believes supporting today's vibrant and dedicated religious scholars will ensure strong faith-based communities tomorrow. Our foundation, CM CARES, is pleased to support the future of religious communities like yours through a scholarship program.
The 2018 CM CARES Religious Scholarship Program
For the second year in a row, CM CARES will award up to $250,000 in scholarships to deserving graduate-level religious scholars. Each scholarship winner will receive a $5,000 award that may be used to pay for tuition, fees, books or other costs of attending school full-time during the 2018-19 academic year. We encourage students of all faiths to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled full-time in a graduate or doctorate degree program in theology, ministry, or other religious field of study at an accredited theological seminary, college, or university for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Be committed to entering the practice of full-time ministry in the United States.
- Demonstrate personal impact through education, work experience, and volunteerism.
Application now open!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Help Us Get the Word Out
CM CARES wants to reach out to as many eligible students as possible - and you can help by sharing the news in three easy ways:
- Email or call people to let them know about the program.
- Share the address for this landing page, churchmutual.com/cmcares-scholars.
- Download a program flier to share with others.
These simple actions can make a real difference for today's religious scholars - and for countless others who will benefit from their faith leadership in years to come.
Thank you for helping CM CARES help tomorrow's faith leaders!