For Brokers and Agencies
Church Mutual Broker/Specialty Markets Division
Church Mutual partners with elite brokers and agencies who specialize in one or more of our niche markets. We work with brokers and agencies to insure:
- Houses of worship and religiously affiliated schools with current account premium of $25,000 and greater.
- Nonprofit and human service organizations - religious or non-religious, for profit or not-for-profit.
- Private, public and charter schools are available for workers' compensation and commercial auto with a minimum premium at the account level of $25,000 and greater.
- Camps, sports and outdoor recreation facilities without a minimum premium threshold available only in specified states.
- Senior living facilities Minimum premium threshold of $25,000, along with a 20-resident minimum per community.
How to become appointed:
If you are interested in becoming an appointed broker with Church Mutual, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are committed to providing direct access to key personnel so brokers and agencies can offer their customers the best products and service, all backed by our long history of financial strength.
Click here to learn more about the ways in which you can serve your customers through Church Mutual's Broker/Specialty Markets Division.
Why work with Church Mutual?
By becoming one of Church Mutual's select brokers or agents, you'll experience the benefits of:
- A.M. Best Company rating of A Excellent, financial size X.
- Over 124 years of experience in the specialty insurance market.
- A brand trusted by religious organizations nationwide.
- More than 1,200 employees striving each day to help customers prevent losses and fairly resolve claims.
- Franchise value.
- Profitable, strategic, methodical growth.
In addition to property, general liability, commercial automobile liability, workers' compensation and umbrella liability insurance, we also offer our customers special liability coverages for:
- Sexual misconduct/molestation.
- Directors, officers and trustees.
- Educators' liability.
- Employee benefits programs.
- Employment practices to cover sexual harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Corporal punishment.
- Incidental medical services liability.
Church Mutual Broker/Specialty Markets — for appointment information, please contact:
Tammy Pyan, CISR, CPIA
Associate Territory Manager