Foreign Commercial General Liability Insurance
AIG WorldRisk® provides third-party coverage for foreign injuries and any related foreign suits. This supplements your existing U.S. insurance coverage to become worldwide in scope.
Bodily Injury Liability in Ukraine
A U.S. religious organization visits a local mission organization in Ukraine to help build an orphanage. While working on the roof of the orphanage, the U.S. parishioner drops a carton of roofing materials that injures one of the Ukrainian parishioners. The person is seriously injured and brings suit locally against the U.S. organization.
Solution: AIG WorldRisk® provides coverage for defense costs and pays the judgment against the U.S. religious organization.
Hotel Fire in South Africa
After a long flight to Johannesburg, a sleepless employee prepares to attend local church services. The employee plugs in an electric appliance and falls asleep. The difference in the electricity requirements causes a fire and damages the hotel room.
Solution: AIG WorldRisk® insures the U.S. religious organization for damages to the hotel caused by the employee. Court costs also are covered by the policy.
- $1,000,000 Bodily Injury or Property Damage Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 Products/Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $25,000 Medical Expense Per Person
- $1,000,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- Excludes Injury to Participants and Employees