Making the most of applicant screenings
Careful screening of new hires, employees and volunteers can help promote safety and security within any organization — and it’s critically important when hiring people who will interact with children, the elderly and other vulnerable populations. Church Mutual recommends you act today to confirm that your organization’s screening processes are consistent, effective and efficient.
Start with a trustworthy screening resource. Church Mutual Insurance Company recommends our corporate partner, Trusted Employees.
A leader in the applicant screening industry for more than 20 years, Trusted Employees serves more than 5,000 active clients and provides a full range of screening services:
- Employment verification
- Criminal records searches
- Employee drug screening
- Education verification
- Identity checks
… and more.
Trusted Employees offers a portfolio of service package options to meet your unique needs and budget. Services are scalable, customizable and can be integrated with applicant tracking systems, allowing you to create and manage screening processes in ways that are most appropriate for your organization.
Church Mutual customers receive special discount pricing.
Take advantage of our unique partnership. We’ve made it easy to get started.
Start by visiting the Trusted Employees website for Church Mutual customers. You can explore the site to learn all about Trusted Employees and its services — and use these special prompts to enjoy discount pricing immediately.
- Click “Get Started” to see special pricing offers for Church Mutual customers.
- From the “Get Started” page, click “View Sample Report” to see the level of screening detail that Trusted Employees can provide.
- Then click “Start Screening Now” to select a screening package and sign up for service!
Church Mutual and Trusted Employees are here to help.
You can start with these helpful resources:
- Our “Fast Facts about applicant screening” explains the basics.
- If your organization is based in Florida, learn about a special background check that can only be purchased through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- If your organization is based in Pennsylvania, learn about state laws that will impact your organization’s screening processes.
For questions about Trusted Employees and its services, please contact the company directly at (888) 389-4026 or AccountManagement@trustedemployees.com.