Foreign Travel Accident and Sickness Insurance
Through AIG WorldRisk®, religious organizations that sponsor international trips now can provide primary medical coverage to those individuals traveling as part of the mission trip.
A Religious Trip to Spain
A U.S. religious organization plans a two-week trip to Spain for sightseeing purposes. The group has dinner at a local restaurant and several become ill.
Solution: AIG WorldRisk® provides access to medical care and payment for medical bills for emergency treatment, less the deductible.
Traveling to Rome
The church's auto is involved in an accident in Rome, Italy. Several of the church members are injured.
Solution: AIG WorldRisk® pays medical bills for emergency treatment, less the deductible. Assistance services arrange the transfer of two seriously injured parishioners to a specialist trauma hospital for treatment. AIG WorldRisk® pays expenses and arranges for transportation/evacuation.
- $100,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Per Person, With a $1,000,000 Aggregate*
- $25,000 Emergency Medical Expense ($100 Deductible)
- $100,000 Medical Evacuation Expense Per Person
- $25,000 Repatriation of Mortal Remains, Each Insured Person
- $25,000 Emergency Family Travel
- Pre-existing Conditions Are Excluded (Some Exceptions Might Apply)
*Diminishing Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits age 70 and over