Church Mutual's mission is to be the premier provider of insurance services to our customers in the religious institutional marketplace and other compatible markets. We recognize that our customers are the company, and everything we do will be done with that principle foremost in mind. We provide property, liability, workers' compensation and commercial automobile insurance to more than twice as many religious organizations as any other insurance company. Our customers include houses of worship, denominational offices, schools, camps, nonprofit & human service organizations and senior living communities.
- To focus on serving faith-based organizations, including places of worship, camps, schools, senior living facilities, denomination and association offices, nonprofit & human service organizations and other religious ministries.
- To utilize our knowledge and expertise to provide personal and commercial insurance services to other compatible markets.
- To build lasting relationships with our customers by offering contemporary and competitively priced insurance solutions.
- To provide responsive service through knowledgeable, highly trained, customer-oriented specialists.
- To maintain a claims philosophy under which all claims are handled promptly, fairly and ethically, understanding our insureds are the owners.
- To maintain an exceptionally strong and stable financial position to ensure that our obligations to our customers can always be met.
- To operate efficiently and effectively to reduce costs and to continuously improve our products and services.
- To attract and retain knowledgeable, creative, ever-learning and energetic employees who serve our customers with integrity and commitment.