100% PAID TUITION
Apply today to participate in
the Information Technology
In partnership with Northcentral Technical College (NTC) in Wausau, Church Mutual Insurance Company, based in Merrill, is proud to offer the Information Technology Scholars Program.
- About the Program:
- Supports the educational goals of students in pursuit of careers in information technology.
- Provides financial assistance to graduating high school seniors aspiring for a career in information technology and enrolling in a computer science-related course of study at Northcentral Technical College.
- In exchange for the education assistance provided, participants agree to work in Church Mutual's Information Technology Department on a part-time basis while in school, and upon graduation, transition to full-time employment, serving one year for every one year (minimum two semesters) of financial assistance provided.
- To Qualify:
- Prospective participants must meet all eligibility requirements found here.
- Our Goal:
- Church Mutual is dedicated to developing a well-educated workforce through the Information Technology Scholars Program.