Church Mutual service center named Center of Excellence for ninth year
MERRILL, Wis. – Church Mutual Insurance Company's National Customer Service Center has been recertified for the ninth year as a Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal.
"I am very proud that we have been able to showcase our dedication to our customers with this recertification for the ninth consecutive year,” said Rich Poirier, Church Mutual's president and CEO. "It reflects the best-in-class service we provide to our customers and showcases our commitment to protecting the greater good."
The 2017 recertification is based upon best-practice metrics drawn from objective and quantitative data audited and validated by BenchmarkPortal researchers.
Among Church Mutual's service center's performance indicators:
- Average speed of answer of 10 seconds, almost three times faster than the property casualty insurance industry average (33.65 seconds)
- Percentage of dropped calls (1.78) far lower than the industry average (3.53)
- Average time in queue (12 seconds), far below the industry average (47.81 seconds)
- Average hold time (20 seconds), less than half the industry average (50.53 seconds)
“Customer service is not an easy task,” said Amy Genisot, commercial operations manager at Church Mutual. “These results are a direct reflection of the hard work, passion for excellence and dedication the customer service professionals at Church Mutual strive to achieve. I couldn’t be more proud than I am of this group.”
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, as well as schools, camps, denominational offices and senior living facilities. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
- 2017 Ward’s 50 Top Performing Property and Casualty Insurers
- BenchmarkPortal Top 10 National Customer Service Center
- Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US, 2016 and 2017
- Futuremakers Partner, by Wisconsin Technical College System
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation, by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies