Church Mutual announces leadership promotions
MERRILL, Wis. - Church Mutual Insurance Company recently announced several leadership promotions to position the company for continued growth and opportunity.
"We are pleased to continue to grow our management structure to ensure success, now and in the years to come," said Kevin Root, senior vice president of operations at Church Mutual.
- Breigh Voigt has been promoted to vice president of commercial operations. Voigt joined CMIC in 1994 and has held roles of increasing responsibility, including assistant vice president, corporate services.
- John Tribble has been promoted to assistant vice president and chief diversity officer. Since joining CMIC in 2016, Tribble has expanded the company's awareness and acceptance of diversity while fostering sales opportunities with diverse customers and brokers.
- Peter Mahler has been promoted to assistant vice president of direct underwriting. Mahler has 11 years of experience with Church Mutual and more than 20 years of insurance experience.
- Todd Griffith has been promoted to assistant vice president of broker underwriting. He joined CMIC in 2010, and has 30 years of insurance experience.
- Craig Huss has been promoted to assistant vice president – IT and chief information security officer. Craig joined CMIC in 2016, bringing extensive leadership experience in information security.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, as well as schools, camps, denominational offices and senior living facilities. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
- 2017 Ward’s 50 Top Performing Property and Casualty Insurers
- BenchmarkPortal Top 10 National Customer Service Center
- 2016 Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US
- Futuremakers Partner, by Wisconsin Technical College System
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation, by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
For media inquiries, contact Dawn Bernatz, Director of Marketing Strategy and Communications, at (715) 539-4574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.