Church Mutual Names New Assistant Vice President - Marketing
MERRILL, Wisconsin - Laura Huggins has been named assistant vice president - marketing for Church Mutual Insurance Company.
Prior to joining Church Mutual, Huggins served as the chief marketing officer for the Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA), where she led all marketing, business development, and data and evaluation efforts for PSBA and its entities, including PSBA Insurance Trust.
Huggins holds a bachelor’s degree in both communication and management from Cedar Crest College in Allentown, Pennsylvania as well as a Master of Business Administration from Shippensburg University in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. She holds Pennsylvania insurance licenses in the following lines of authority: casualty and allied, property and allied, accident and health, life and fixed annuities.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, public and private K-12 schools, colleges and universities, senior living facilities, camps and conference centers, and nonprofit and human services organizations throughout the United States. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
- 2018 Ward’s 50 Top Performing Property and Casualty Insurers
- BenchmarkPortal Top 10 National Customer Service Center
- Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Futuremakers Partner, by Wisconsin Technical College System
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation, by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies