Giving the Religious Leaders of Tomorrow a Helping Hand Today
As part of our mission, Protecting the Greater Good, Church Mutual Insurance Company believes supporting today's vibrant and dedicated religious scholars will ensure strong faith-based communities tomorrow. Our foundation, CM CARES, is pleased to support the future of religious communities like yours through a scholarship program.
The 2019 CM CARES Religious Scholars Program
For the third year in a row, CM CARES will award up to $250,000 in scholarships to deserving graduate-level religious scholars. Fifty scholarship winners will each receive a $5,000 award that may be used to pay for tuition, fees, books or other costs of attending school during the 2019-20 academic year. We encourage students of all faiths to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time* in a graduate or doctorate degree program in theology, ministry, or other religious field of study at an accredited or conditionally accredited** theological seminary, college, or university for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Be committed to entering the practice of full-time ministry in the United States.
- Demonstrate personal impact through education, work experience, and volunteerism.
Application now open!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Help Us Get the Word Out
CM CARES wants to reach out to as many eligible students as possible - and you can help by sharing the news in three easy ways:
- Email or call people to let them know about the program.
- Share the address for this landing page, churchmutual.com/cmcares-scholars.
- Download a program flier to share with others.
These simple actions can make a real difference for today's religious scholars - and for countless others who will benefit from their faith leadership in years to come.
Thank you for helping CM CARES help tomorrow's faith leaders!
* Part-time requires a minimum of 6 hours
** Conditionally accredited means an institution is in the process of achieving accreditation.