Risk Reporter Newsletter
The Church Mutual Risk Reporter newsletter provides tips and insights to help you recognize exposures and implement risk control solutions at your facility.
Spring 2017: Armed Intruder Security
This Risk Reporter will show you ways you can track, monitor and compile a list of suspicious behaviors so that you might avert a violent event from occurring at your facility. We’ve also included information on crisis communication plans.
In this issue:
- Behavioral warning signs of a violent person
- The benefit of anonymous reporting tools
- Social media mining defined
- Crisis communication plans can save lives
- Active assailant planning checklist
Risk Reporter Archive
Browse past issues of Risk Reporter for more tips and strategies to help you prevent injuries at your facility, reduce damage to your property, and identify other potentially dangerous risk exposures inside and outside of your organization..